- Party Time Events & Rentals, LLC is a family owned and operated business.
- Office hours are typically 10a to 3p Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. We work outside of these office hours however; we may not have anyone in the office or answering the phones. Please expect a reply to your call or email within 48hrs. (Hours are likely to change December thru March)
- An appointment is required for in-store visits because we are not staffed for walk in customers.
- Rental requests are preferred at least 2 weeks before an event date. We understand that late orders sometimes can’t be avoided and we do our best to fill them but, please bear in mind that delivery schedules and employee schedules are set prior to the current week.
- An online order prompts a systematic notification to let you know that your order has been submitted to us via email. This notification does not guarantee the rentals. Requests must be reviewed by our staff to ensure availability. We will respond by telephone or email with questions OR to let you know that an estimate or invoice has been sent to the provided email.
Payment of the deposit or invoice is the only way to ensure that rentals are reserved.
An online order request confirmation does not included charges such as delivery, tax, accessories, extended rental charges, after hours pick up, delivery, etc…
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is charged for each order. Payment of this deposit is the only way to reserve the rentals and add them to our staging OR delivery schedules.
(Inflatables are an exception, they are weather dependent, no deposit is required, they require cash at delivery)
- Full payment of the remaining balance for all rental items and services is due 14 days prior to delivery/customer pick-up.
Once an invoice has been paid in full it is possible for changes to be made however, no refunds will be issued.
If payment in full is not received by 14 days before the scheduled delivery/pickup date, a reminder will be sent and we would reach out via email or phone call to make you aware. If we do not receive a reply from you regarding the balance due we will consider the order cancelled and the rentals may become unavailable. Any monies paid will serve as a cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for any cancellations that occur less than 14 days before the scheduled delivery/pickup date.
- Once the items leave our facility, whether picked up or out for delivery, the total amount of the invoice remains due.
- Orders that include linens must be paid in full before the linens can be ordered and they are not eligible for refund.
If you have any questions, please feel free the reach out. Our goal is a wonderful work relationship because we appreciate your business!!
Prices are for a one-event rental, unless otherwise noted. Special rates may be considered for longer periods, as long as a Party Time has approved and noted the arrangement.
Prices are subject to change without notice, so please review each invoice carefully.
Delivery and fees will be determined by size of order and location.
Party Time staff will set up tents, dance floors, and inflatables are set up and taken down by our staff.
Other rentals are not set up by Party Time staff. These rentals are neatly stacked within 20 feet of our tailgate and should be found in the same manner at pick up.
Special containers are provided for china, glassware, silver, etc. The rentals must be returned to the appropriate container for pick up. The containers are considered part of the rental and must be treated as such.
Please have a predetermined plan in place for set up and note that Party Time Event & Rentals retains the right to make the final decision regarding the safety of the desired location. Our goal is to ensure that your event is a great success; this is why we strongly suggest that you are on-site to provide guidance for set up.
Once the equipment is set up, our staff will not remain on site to move it to another location.
***Party Time reserves the right to refuse to deliver to any site that we determine to be unsafe for our staff or vehicles. If delivery is attempted the invoice remains due in full.
This information below must be provided for each delivery:
- Delivery address.
- Contact name and telephone number for the day of delivery
- Delivery/set up site been predetermined and measured
- Is 4WD needed to get to the delivery site?
- Is the delivery site accessible so that a truck and trailer can get within 20ft of the drop off or set up location and be able to turn around?
Party Time Pick up –
All china, silver, utensils, glassware, serving dishes, etc., should be rinsed free of food and drink debris and repacked in the same containers as they were delivered.
Linens should be dry and waste free to prevent mildew or staining.
All items should be returned wax free.
Tables and chairs must be broken down and stacked ready for pick up.
All rental items must be returned to the area they were delivered and ready for pick up.
An additional charge will be invoiced for after hours pick up. These pickups must be arranged prior to invoicing.
Items not meeting these conditions are subject to additional fees. A debit/credit card number and billing address must be provided for incidentals.
Customer pick up and Return-
Arrangements can be made for our customers to pick up and return rental(s) at our facility. This service is at no extra charge, outside of the rentals, unless assistance is needed. (An appointment must be scheduled assistance is required).
Customer pickup requires customer return.
Items that do not qualify for Customer Pickup are tents, dance floors, and inflatables.
Loss / Damage –
Responsibility for rentals remain with the customer from time of pick up or delivery to return. Please be sure rentals are secured when not in use and protected from the weather.
Replacement cost must be paid for missing or damaged items.
A damage/cleaning deposit is reflected on each invoice that include dishes.
The amount of any refund will be determined after the rentals have been returned and inspected.
A debit/credit card number and billing address must be provided for incidentals.
Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
Payment of the invoice signifies that the customer agrees to the policies listed above.