Price – Prices shown are for a one-day rental, unless otherwise noted. Special rates may be considered for longer periods with prior arrangement. A 25% deposit is required before a rental is considered to be reserved and added to the delivery/pick-up schedule. Full payment of the remaining balance for all rental items and services is due one week prior to delivery/customer pick-up.
Prices are subject to change without notice, so please review each invoice carefully.
Delivery – Delivery fees are determined by size of order and location. Rental(s) will be neatly stacked within 20feet of our tailgate. Special containers are provided for china, glassware, silver, etc. These containers are considered part of the rental and must be treated as such.
Pick up –
- All china, silver, utensils, etc., should be rinsed food free and repacked in the same containers as delivered.
- Linens should be dry and waste free to prevent mildew or staining.
- All items should be returned wax free.
- Tables and chairs must be broken down and stacked ready for pick up.
- All rental items must be returned to the area they were delivered and ready for pick up.
Items not meeting these conditions are subject to additional fees.
Loss / Damage – Responsibility for rentals remain with the customer from time of pick up or delivery to time of return. Please be sure rentals are secured when not in use and protected from the weather. Missing or damaged items are subject to additional fees. A refundable damage/cleaning deposit is reflected on each invoice. The amount of the refund will be determined after the rentals have been returned and inspected.